Haven't got a stamp? Write Elder Keyes via Dearelder.com

Monday, June 4, 2012

4 June 2012- Espana

Things are indeed going well. Very very difficult at times. But going well. Vitoria is a very beautiful city and I'm excited for Mom and Dad to see it. I haven't decided yet but I think it may beat Pamplona in beautifulness, but just barely... Of course when you see it it will be in November. Won't quite be the same but that's okay.
Honestly not too much going on. I mean there is but ummm... well I guess nothing too exciting. We are teaching a ton of Africans so I'm sure many of them will be getting baptized soon. I'm very excited for that because I haven't baptized an African yet. It's also helping me to remember how to pray in English. Even if it is that weird african english :) They are so great. Some of the most humble, amazing people I have met.
Thank you for putting Nathan's email in your letter. It was great to see how things are going for him. I can second what he said about the 1st half week in the MTC. Wow, it seemed like years in there. Then after that every week gets faster and faster. Don't get too fat in there nathan... :) Love you so much bro.
Well not too much else... umm... The work must go on. and it shall. We will be seeing eachother in a little over 5 months. Crazy!
GOD SPEED.

-- 
Élder Keyes
elfaro
    España Barcelona

No comments:

Post a Comment