Hello Family. Well this week was my turn to move. I was on a train for 7 hours this morning. I get to take my turn in Barcelona. A city called Terrasa. Don´t know much about it yet but I will let you know how things start to go next week. I´m here and excited to start working and getting to know the ward and the current investigators. My new companion is Elder Henrie. The Brother of Austin (Eli) Henrie. (My roomate at BYU) What a coincidence huh? I knew he was in the mission but I didnt think I´d even be able to see him before he goes because he´s only got one transfer left. But I get to kill him! lol (be the companion to send him home). 6 more weeks and he´ll be on a plane home. It was a little bit sad (a lot bit sad) leaving everyone in Las Arenas just like I thought it would be. It actually hit a lot of the members a lot harder than I thought it would also. Its a lot hotter here which is not something I´m going to enjoy but it will be a good time I´m sure. I have 6 weeks before I´m going to have to run this area so I´ll have to be focused. I´m excited. I did a surgical procedure on my toe and I think it might be better for the time being. (they wanted me to pay like $50 just to look at it. My companion said "We´re poor, maybe it´d be better if I juest cut it off"... So I did. Anyway, we gots to be going pretty soon but here´s a little info.
The address to our piso here is:
Carrer d'Ègara 164,1,1
08225 Terrasa
Spain
Spain
I´m glad that the beach trip went will and also the River trip a few weeks back. I hope that work goes well for the boys the next couple of months. and john is going to SOAR!? That is awesome! He will have a great time.
No comments:
Post a Comment