Haven't got a stamp? Write Elder Keyes via Dearelder.com

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

19 June 2011

Hello! Jaime had his bautismo this week. It was great. He is doing very well and we are very excited for him. I can tell how strong he will be by how happy he is and by how much he wants to share what he has received. My companion baptized him on Saturday and I confirmed him in Sacrament meeting yesterday morning. It was a good experience. Something I hadn´t done before.  It was good. We have another baptism set for 3 weeks but the only problem is I dont know if i´m still going to be here. We´ll find out this week. Man I think the most stressful times in my mission are when transfers are coming and you dont know if you are going to have to leave all of the people that you have been with for the past 4 months and move to some random place and start over again... or if you´ll be safe and have 6 more weeks. Lol its fun though. And honestly I as much as I will miss a lot of people it would be good either way. I wouldnt mind getting out of here and getting to know some new people. (I get to know new people ever day but I mean new members and missionaries). We´ll see what happens but either way I´ll keep working hard and stay happy.



No comments:

Post a Comment