Hey familia,
Things are going well over here. This week is transfer week and I´m happy to say I´m not leaving Las Arenas yet! I get at least 6 more weeks here. I was a little worried. We got 7 new missionaries this week. This month we´ve had 30 baptisms so far and its only the 16th! Elder Aplanalp and I are trying our best to add to that number. We had 7 investigators in church this Sunday. (the most I´ve ever had). It was tough trying to make sure they all had a good time and felt welcome. Our members are working hard to help us with that. We have two people with baptismal dates and 4 others who we are hoping to set dates with this week. However just because you set a date doesnt mean they´re baptized. But we´re working hard and enjoying ourselves. Also I get to give a talk this week. I´m excited! Its my first talk since I´ve been here and it is a great oppurtunity to talk to all the members and get them excited about the gospel and sharing it with others. Vamos a ver... (We´ll see). I hope everything is going well at home! Love you all!!
Elder Brandon Keyes
No comments:
Post a Comment