Haven't got a stamp? Write Elder Keyes via Dearelder.com

Monday, May 28, 2012

28 May 2012

This week has been kind of rough. I got pretty sick last week but I'm pretty much all better now. I took it easy and now I'm feeling much better. I had a fever of like 103.2 which I think is really high if i remember. But my brain cells survived (most of them) so we're back in business. This coming week is transfers and the WHOLE mission is going to be changing like crazy because there will be 21 missionaries leaving all once (which never happens). Luckily we will be okay because we will also have 20 new missionaries coming in (also never happens). But it should be pretty crazy. We'll see what happens. I believe that I will stay here in Pamplona unless I get called as a zone leader or something. I hope I get to stay here because its been such little time and this area has SO much potencial. I love it. Well I'll let you know next week how things turn out. President Hinckley is also getting ready to leave. (He's getting trunky!) haha. Jk not really but its just funny to say that. It'll be interesting when the new mission president gets here. Things shouldn't change too much but who knows.

We have some really good families that we are teaching. I love teaching families  so much more than individual people because even though you can see huge differences in individual people when they accept the gospel but I've noticed that the greatest chances that you will see is when families are converted together. It is the greatest thing. They feel the spirit all work together on progressing in the gospel. People literally change in weeks and become completely new people. Impresionante.

Well, that's enough blabber from me. Glad things are going well! Hope the Lakers haven't lost too bad in the playoffs.

No comments:

Post a Comment