Haven't got a stamp? Write Elder Keyes via Dearelder.com

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

26 March 2012

Family! How's is going?? Well not much here. This weekend we had a baptism and it was one of the best baptismal services that I think I've had in my mission. I'm not excatly sure why but I just felt so good and everything went so smoothly. Now I'm in Cádiz.... lol. probably don´t know where that is but if you look it up on the map its literally the furthest place on the map of Spain that you can get from our mission. We are running some errands and will catch a train back to our mission on wednesday. But we won't actually be getting back Alcoy until thursday night or friday because we are going back to Benidorm to do a baptismal interview. Yes the interviews are done by the district leaders. Unless the baptism is in the ward of the district leader, then the zone leaders come in and do them. It's been really fun though. I need to email president Hinckley my weekly letter and we don't have much time but wanted to let you know that everything is going swell. Many times I've thought that the weeks couldn't go any faster. And then they do.... There are so many of my close friends and companions in the mission that have gone home or are going home soon it's crazy. Then I look back and see that most of the people in the mission are younger than me. It puts a lot more responsibility on me to be an example to them so it helps.

Well I'll try to add another story in my email next week. Something fun and exciting. Let me know all the fun and exciting things going on at home :)

Love, 
Élder Keyes

elfaro
 España Barcelona

No comments:

Post a Comment