Haven't got a stamp? Write Elder Keyes via Dearelder.com

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Elder Keyes' First Post


Hello friends and family! Things are going great at the MTC. Learning and studying more than ever and I never thought I'd be able to learn another language as quickly as I have been. Most of the day now we are speaking Spanish. and as far from "fluent" as I am, it still feels awesome to be able to understand Spanish and to know enough vocab and grammar to form sentences and have conversations. This week was supposed to be the week that I head out to Madrid. Unfortunately my Visa from Spain hasn't arrived yet and I have no idea how long that will take. I could be here 2 more weeks or 6 more weeks. Who knows. With how disappointing that is, I'm okay with it. I am enjoying myself okay here. My companion and my roommates are all going to Barcelona also and we're all in the same boat so we'll stick it out here together :) We're making it enjoyable. If you'd like a really easy way to contact me you can go to DearElder.com. There you can sign up and then send free messages that will get to me within a couple days. I wont be able to respond the same way but I'd love to here from all my friends... (all 3 of you) haha jk. And I can right you back with a letter. :) Don't be shy! I'll send more updates on things as they come.
Thanks

Elder Keyes

No comments:

Post a Comment